Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Elementary School endeavors to graduate students who are strong in mind, body, and spirit and who can think critically, creatively, and globally in a faith-based environment where they join with faculty in a quest for wisdom, knowledge, and grace before God and their fellow human beings.
- We believe that God has created each of us in His image and likeness.
- We believe that the recognition, understanding, and acceptance of the differences in others is rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that children are our world’s most valuable asset.
- We believe that children learn best in an environment characterized by love, learning, and compassion.
- We believe that parents are the ultimate guardians of their child’s education.
- We believe that the relationship among parents, their children, and the school is based on trust.
- And lastly, we believe that only through the integrated development of mind, body, and spirit can one fulfill his or her inherent potential.